Soft System Solution is a Bing Ads Accredited Professional Company and a proud member of
Google Engage for Agencies.
PPC is an intelligent and flexible online marketing method, which companies around the world are using in order to get brand visibility. We, at Soft System Solution will make sure that we get you the required attention in the global market, with our streamlined PPC Services.
Our PPC services shall help you in
- Reducing the number of dead links with the help of an efficiently written ad copy
- Optimizing the current demands of your product and service lineage, making it work to attract more audiences
- Save money, because you will pay only for relevant traffic, according to geography, time, keywords etc.
Outcome of our services -
- Increased conversion rates
- Decreased cost per conversion
- Larger number of clients
What is pay per click?
In this digital age, internet has given birth to various marketing and advertising strategies. Of all these, 'PPC' (pay per click) is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites (in which advertisers pay the publisher when the ad is clicked).
Let’s step further into the history of pay per click services, to have a better picture of what it is all about-
- 1998 saw the rise of a pay per click search engine proof-of-concept. By the end of the millennium year, the search engine giant Google came up with the AdWords system (allowing advertisers to create text ads for placement on the Google search engine), it took Google almost 2 more years to come with its PPC services (launched in 2002)
- Currently, Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing and Microsoft adCenter are the biggest players in the field (operational under a bid-based model).
- To challenge Google, Yahoo and Microsoft joined hands in the year 2010 with AdCenter (their combined PPC platform).
Why pay per click services emerged?
Marketing essentials of websites are all about generating traffic. What is the measure of a site’s performance? The answer is pretty simply – the number of visits that the website gets. This is what gave rise to the concept of pay per click services. Under this category of advertising, you buy traffic, by paying for each click on the published ads, rather than spending months on improving the online visibility of you website. Over the years, with the development in various strategies of pay per click, these services have been sub-categorized (on the basis of payment models) into –
1. Flat rate PPC- where the advertiser and publisher agree upon a fixed amount that will be paid for each click
2. Bid-based PPC- where the advertiser signs a contract that allows them to compete against other advertisers in a private auction hosted by a publisher
SEO Or PPC- Which One You Need?
Most of the companies face this predicament of deciding how to get the best results for your website. This leads to discussion of whether to go for SEO or PPC.
It is entirely up to you to decide what suits your business the most. However, here are a few comparison points that can help you in making the decision –
1. Time Limit – if you are looking for quick results, then no other service can match the time effectiveness of PPC. It can be set within minimum possible time (as less as 48 hours), while on the other hand, SEO is a process that takes time to deliver results.
2. Result Longevity – while PPC results are quick, but at the same time the results have a short term value. Contrary to this, SEO results are long lasting.
3. Cost Factor – Getting traffic via PPC is costlier that getting traffic after search engine optimization.
So, it is totally up to you to make a decision, whether you need to hire SEO or PPC services from a company. If you want high volume of traffic on your website right away, it is just PPC that could help you, however if you are looking for anything else, you may make your choice accordingly
At Soft System Solution, we do not boast off our talent, rather we believe in making our result do the talking. This is what keeps us in business, and separate us from the crowd of other service providers.
So get in touch with us now to discuss your PPC plans and give a boost to your ROI