What is web 2.0?
Web 2.0 allows the users to visit the website content, interact and add content to the website. A good example of this is blogs and social networking websites that allow its visitors to comment on the content which later gets published on the website. Web 2.0 is designed to help companies in developing marketing tools like interactions with users to sell their products and show the latest product information, new launches, press releases etc. on the website. Many companies are using Web 2.0 on social networking website like Facebook and Twitter to market their products and services.
Web 2.0 is used to invite people to visit the website in a very non-compulsive manner so that the visitor should not feel pressurized to buy the products. It helps companies to educate the buyers about the products and help buyers to gather information and compare the products offered by various companies. The basic idea is to help the companies generate a loyal visitor by creating mutual trust between the company and the buyer.
We see to it that our Web 2.0 solution makes your website stands out
At Soft System Solution, our team of experts offer top of the line web 2.0 solution to all your need to effectively market your products by educating the visitors about the product. We constantly work to come up with latest ideas and designs to support your endeavor of making your website a pleasant experience for the visitors.
Web 2.0 solutions offered by Soft System Solution
- We make sure that your website is enticing, informative and interactive to keep the visitors engaged.
- Our team specializes in building sites that catch the imagination of the visitors by its visual appeal which is possible due to their deep understanding about consumer behavior.
- Our team consists of some of the most sought after experts of AJAX and Flex who help us provide solutions that are unparalleled in the industry.
- We offer rich interactive features for user generated content like blogging, social networking and forums.
- Lively and attractive widgets and Facebook Apps.
- Revamp your existing website by adding new features for an interesting visitor experience.