With an increasing popularity of smartphones, developing a mobile app for your business has become a necessity rather than an option. Across the globe, smartphones have overtaken the traditional desktops as primary mode for accessing the internet. Even the developing countries have 90% of population with mobile phones. It therefore, is vital to create mobile apps for businesses especially e-commerce store because that’s where the potential customers can be found.
With the digital money transfers and mobile wallets available, more and more people keep money in their phones and use it for shopping. It’s like the world in one pocket. Today, you can see a mobile app for almost everything, ordering foods, schools, colleges, banking, social media platforms and the list is never ending. As per Google Statistics, June 2016 had more than 2 billion apps available in the Apple’s app store and 2.2 million apps on Google Play store. This statistics clearly show that how important it is for any business to have their mobile app.
Here are few reasons why businesses need to invest in mobile apps–
1. Mobile is not future, it is present – 500 companies who got mobile apps for their businesses witnessed 80% increase in their sales and 42% of these sales came through mobile apps. Whether you are looking for clothes, or want to pay your electricity bills, mobile apps are being used for everything from shopping, surfing to entertainment. As per a survey, mobile users spend 86% of their digital time on mobile apps and only 14% of their time on mobile websites. Consumers are prone to mobile apps than mobile websites or desktops.
2. A powerful branding tool – Mobile app development may cost you a little, but the benefits are countless. You can leverage mobile apps to introduce enticing deals, discounts and offers for your customers. Moreover, it is even easier for customers to give feedback about your brand. A well developed app with good user experience will always leave an impact on your potential consumers, making them your brand advocates.
3. Brand recognition – Having mobile app on Android and iOS store can create brand recognition. With every brand having an app, customers tend to trust those businesses that have their own mobile apps.
4. Gives global reach – Mobile apps let your brand reach global audience, thus, increasing your target market. Whether you’re in UK, US or France, your targeted customers can still us your app and help in expanding your business.
5. Easy mobile payments – The biggest benefit of having a mobile app is that you can accept payments for your services at anytime, anywhere. With more and more people indulging in digital transactions, it promotes cashless transaction and makes your app more convenient for the users.
6. Real-time data analysis – The real time data analysis feature of a mobile app allows you to collect and analyze the activity data of your users to understand their interests and make accurate decisions in real-time.
Apps are also a great way to offer customer support and assistance to the customers. If you want to stay ahead of your competitors, you need to embrace latest technology trends. If your business doesn’t have a mobile app, it’s high time, get a mobile app designed now! Our developers are experts in Android and iPhone app development in New York. We have developed mobile apps for some of the leading brands across different industries.
To discuss your mobile app needs, get in touch with our experts at: (877) 335-0015.