According to Statista, there were 90 million iPhone users in 2016, in the U.S and the numbers are growing dramatically. With the changing trends and increase in the number of smartphone devices, custom iPhone app development has become a critical factor in deciding the success of a business. People across the world are well versed with how robust and user-friendly iPhone apps are. There are million of iPhone app available on Apple store that touch many aspects of our lives – be it personal, business or entertainment.
With such a huge scope available, iOS is a great platform for businesses to start investing into. By getting custom mobile apps designed, businesses can not only reach their target audience more easily but they can also can also get apps designed to streamline their business processes.
Benefits of iPhone App Development
As Apple has earned the reputation of market leader for pro
- Superior user experience and quality– Apple has extremely stringent standards for the iOS apps to pass for being listed on the app store. The strict adherence to the quality ensures all the iOS apps are high quality and provide excellent user experience.
- Safety and security– Security of the enterprise data is one of the major reasons that make businesses reluctant in going mobile. Its is extremely important that their data remains secure and there is no intrusion. iPhone app development accommodates features like integrated data handling systems, data encryption and strict measures to keep a check on data duplication.
- Increased Scalability – Businesses can indeed increase sales and improve the growth of their business with a functional iOS app. iOS apps are highly flexible and scalable. By developing their own iOS app, businesses can engage better with their users and employees.
- Ease of use– iPhone apps are engaging and easy to use, which makes them quite desirable among users.
That’s not all. If developing a business app like CRM app, ERP app or any other app, iOS platform can certainly help businesses boost their efficiency and growth. All what is needed is a reputable and recognized iPhone app development company who can well understand the needs of businesses and create a customized app.
To know more about iPhone app development, contact us now!
Smartphones have an enormous success story of the past few years and the devices get more important each year. Many businesses obtain vital advantages by using mobile technology.
That’s the reason the development of its app becomes more significant. Basically, mobile application development
is the method of creating and developing software and application programs for mobile phones and smart gadgets. These application and software programs are either established or installed already at the time of mobile device’s manufacturing or the other case is you bought from software providers for mobile phones and then installed on the phone, or downloaded directly to the mobile phone through its web browser.
But as this is not a small topic, this article will assist you to familiarise yourself with what mobile application development is all about.
Software and application programs for mobile phones are being designed, created and developed to operate on the most eminent mobile device platforms and environments today. These are the as follows:
The Symbian OS
The Blackberry OS
The HP webOS
Android OS and
The Apple iOS
These execution environments just assist the codes and binaries that correspond to its operating system. But what is standard among most mobile phones is that they utilise “ARM processors”. Through the usually used ARM Architecture, the codes and binaries of the mobile app are performed in machine format for reading by the processor of the device. Development of mobile apps, although, but have to be done applying tools for particular mobile working systems.
As a developer, it is always a must to learn and do a research of what platforms or environments to use for the development of mobile phone programs. Doing mobile app development gives the programmer exposure to the devices of the trade, allowing him to execute the code quicker, examine it, and later on expand the mobile app for several mobile phones and their OS (operating systems).
Some of the known development environments for mobile application development involve the following:
Android, Application Craft
Aqua, Battery Tech
Macromedia Flash Lite
After every development, the built and developed modules of the mobile application must support a series of experiments in order to decide either it performs according to the specifications set to it or not.
The project team must select one of its crew to perform the testing. For the development of mobile app, here are the mobile application test environments that can be done for the Blackberry, iPhone and Android operating systems:
Google Android Emulator
Official Android SDK Emulator
Other tools include FoneMonkey, Robotium, Sikuli and MITE.
Hence, these are the points to keep in mind when setting out to build software applications and programs for mobile phones and smart gadgets.
It is pretty challenging and time-consuming to tackle a project of developing mobile applications because there are a plenty of elements to think and a couple of time is required for studies, the simultaneous development of different modules, and its mixture of one completely operating application, and the testing phase that should be carried out exactly.
Mobile application software development is alike to system software development for computers, and web applications, and web site development
There are a lot of reputed organizations in New York, which are offering the top rated mobile application development services
to their customers.
Recently there has been a debate about choosing the language for iOS mobile applications. Developers find themselves battling to choose between Objective-C and Swift as both the languages are fiercest competitors today.
When Swift emerged on the scene as a competitor for Objective-C the entire community was surprised and left in a state of confusion. AS the developers debate over its future implications, many are of the view that Swift is better as compared to Objective-C.
In the following points we will try to shed a light on the significant advantages that Swift has to offer and why it is catching up as a preferred language among many accomplished developers in the fraternity.
Developer argue that Swift is a more compact language as compared to Objective-C. It is easy to read due to fact that it has less codes. Although, this is not directly proportional to the simplicity of the language, it is considered to bring more benefits whilst being reusable to a great extent. Typically Swift can help reduce lines of code to a great extent, it can reduce 75000 lines to a mere 25000 lines without sacrificing the performance.
Objective-C contains C API legacy which makes it slower while Swift is considered to have the fastest algorithm in terms of performance approaching C++ in that regard. Although Swift 1.2 was found to be a little slower that the competitor, Apple is making efforts to improve the speed with pretty successful results recently. Swift 2.0 was able to beat C++ when tested for many computing algorithms.
Various mistakes which are possibly shown in Objective-C can be overcome using Swift with its unique syntax and simplified language constructions. This reduces the number of crashes and diminishes cases pertaining unexpected behavior. It makes the job easier for the developer providing a quality control mechanism in case bad code is written.
Swift Playgrounds has given the developers a whole new platform of opportunities. The developers can test code without having bulky pieces or a whole app. It provides opportunity to check and correct the errors along the way by providing visualization data and is applicable to code experiments and custom views.
It doesn’t get any bigger than the fact that the biggest IT giants IBM and Apple collaborate their efforts and move ahead to invest in Swift. When Swift went towards the open source platform it caught IBM’s attention in a massive way. Efforts are being made in the direction to develop framework with Objective-C only to be made compatible with Swift later.
Moving on from Apple platforms alone Swift is expanding on Linux making it the most portable platform which Objective-C is far from being. Initiatives are in progress to bring Swift in Android development as well and is one of the most promising future plans. Apart from so many advantages, it is possible to use Swift as a script language. While the developers community is in a split at the moment it is believed Swift language is the future for app development.
A business whether small or big, is becoming aware of the growing importance of mobile marketing, but there are many which are still in dark as to what it actually is, how it works and what are its actual benefits. Do you really need a mobile app for your business? Cross platform enterprise mobile application development in New York, offers significant benefits of a faster turnaround time, lower costs and easy going management.
But how mobile app marketing stands out from other marketing medium? Benefits of mobile app marketing vs. other marketing mediums
Social Media vs. Mobile Marketing
Social media is somewhat a new medium and many small businesses are following it. But it is not of significant use as the users on social media are not looking to make a purchase, they are there to catch up with friends and check updates.
Email Marketing vs. Mobile Marketing
Email marketing is an old method that is still followed by a few businesses. But even if someone subscribes to your list, there’s no surety that they will see your email. And even if they see it is not sure that they will read it. With mobile apps, you have an option of push notification. These are the updates that you get on your phone to let you know something new is going in within one of your apps.
As many small businesses know the competition going on these days, so you need to be mobile. That means not just having mobile – friendly website but also connecting with on – the – go customers and employees and helping mobile customers and employees to connect with you.
These six mobile applications can help small and midsized businesses to connect with their customers and gain popularity and profit:
Geo targeting in geomarketing and internet marketing is the method to find the location of a website visitor and delivering different data to that visitor based on their location.
What is more exciting than exclusive deals for the customers? Create a mobile app for your loyalty rewards program, users who download the app get access to exclusive deals, early bird specials and more. You can survey which rewards the users prefer and increase engagement and revenue.
If you are a service business, such as a salon or some studio, mobile apps will allow the customers to make appointments. Then use text or SMS messaging to confirm appointments and to send reminders.
Mobile payments app allows small businesses to swipe credit cards and handle other business transactions through phone. It is a big timesaver and it allows businesses to take payments on the go in seconds.
For every small business communication and connectivity is key for success. Slack is a great cost effective example of a communications platform that can help to minimize email and improve collaboration. Slack’s mobile app allows you to stay connected anywhere.
Mobile apps can also help businesses to guide their customers and support the, in order to maintain the reputation you will need to respond to customers within four hours or as early as possible.
Mobile CRM offers owners a wide range of capabilities at their fingertips, thus maintaining the customer relationship management and keeping track of tasks, contacts, organizations and opportunities.
By switching on to these mobile apps, you business will benefit in the following ways:
It boosts interest:The mobile app will give you an easy way to showcase your services to your customers or potential customers. They can use just a one stop point to get all the required information.
It increases customer engagement:Almost all the customers are attracted towards good deal and great discounts. And this is exactly you can do with your mobile app.
It ensures ease:Users wish for easy to go experience, whether they are using the app or your site on pc or phone. If a mobile app is made with a good plan and a clear vision, it becomes possible to deliver on their expectations.
It helps in promotion:Any new product in your business can be displayed to the customers through apps. Thus, promoting your recent updates.
And once you are sure of it, you can the basics on your own. Whether you have a small, medium or big business, going mobile is the only way nowadays. People are constantly using their mobile devices to browse the internet and if you do not offer the service, you are missing out on the opportunities.
Hire a professional to design the mobile app for your business. The professional designers and developers will make sure you have new content to keep the app fresh and interesting for users.
Apple’s Swift is a highly resourceful programming language for iOS and OS X. The main purpose of introducing swift was to replace Objective-C. It enables developers to develop a native iOS app without using Objective-C. It can also work along with Objective-C using certain frameworks.
Many clients and developers still wonder if they should switch to swift from Objective-C for their new iOS apps. Well, you can go through information given below to understand why swift holds the key to the future-
It has made things Easier and Faster for Developers
– Swift is easier and faster because it employs simpler syntax. It has cherry-picked features from other language, which makes it more useful and familiar to the experienced developers. On the other hand, Objective-C is notoriously complex, in its own way.
– Swift works much faster than Objective-C, as dealing with the strings in it is concise and easier. Apple has also acknowledged that it will work 75% faster than the present programming technology. It means that developers will get a chance to develop apps that are more complex and enriched with graphics.
Reduced Bugs and Coding Flaws
– Swift can significantly help developer to improve their productivity, as it is designed to catch coding bugs before the final release. It also comes with ‘playgrounds’ an interactive sandbox which rules out the need of compiling an entire application by providing the graphical preview of the coding function.
Reduced Development Time
Future of App
– Despites of the fact that Apple’s falling support for Objective C may take years, developers and clients with great vision are encouraged to use swift, as it is expected that it will probably replace Objective-C in the future.
– Swift is a necessary update and it is essential for programmers to emerge and experiment with it. That is the only way you will explore it well and see how simple it is, or for that matter, what chances it holds of dominating in the future. However, developers from all over the world have shown a positive response towards it.
If you have decided that time has come for your own a business app, you have now a bigger decision to make. Which operating system would you prefer for development of your application: Google’s Android or Apple’s iOS?
Take a look at three crucial factors that may help you making the correct decision:
Revenue vs. Visibility
– As an entrepreneur, you need to decide what your priorities are. Android is perfect for maximum visibility because of its huge market share. On the other hand, Apple’s App Store has numerous apps that generate enough revenue. Generally, revenue precedes over visibility!
Using Benefits of Fragmentation
– Developing an app for android is more composite, because you have to consider the compatibility with more than 400 types of android phones in market. On the other hand, things are simpler with Apple. Even though, with iO7, Apple too has moved towards fragmentation, and many features are available on particular handsets only, still it is an advisable choice.
: Another critical factor to consider here is whether your customers prefer using iOS or Android. Depending on your audience’s preferences, you need to make the choice.
An iPhone app is as essential for your business as the blueprints of your products. There are certain specific advantages that you only get by having a custom application for your business. They include:
Direct interaction with the customers:
Keep your followers and potential followers updated about the latest happenings of your company and establish a wonderful rapport with them, to reap the benefits in the form of hyphened revelues.
Ease of accessing servicing
Once the customers can browse your listings more conveniently, they will be more keen to buy your products, and respond more actively to the same idea.
Greater Brand Awareness
Simply by reaching out to each customer, individually, you get more attention from them, because everybody responds well to a personal approach. In addition, by releasing demo videos, teasers, details of upcoming events, etc. you can take your brand’s value and promotion to a higher level.
The return that comes with investing in an iPhone application is quite high and easily measurable. The trick is to get the same developed by a reputed company, that has a good track record and actually knows what they’re doing.
It is quite amazing what we do nowadays we use a smart phone for that purpose. From shopping to paying bills, travelling to playing exciting games, there is an app for everything.
If you run a business, then you must own a business app to stand unique in the industry. There are a variety of tools that help in developing exciting mobile app’s for businesses.
App maker is a browser based platform designed to create iphone applications. It is a user friendly platform in which you can use social networking feeds.
Apps bar comes with several customization features and guides developers in the entire mobile application development process.
Buzz touch is robust web based software that allows creating different types of mobile applications for iphones.
This DIY tool provides an easy way for developers to create business applications. No coding is required to develop apps with the help of this platform.
This smart phone-publishing platform allows you to create and manage your presence on iPhones and iPad. It offers a variety of graphics, photos, audios and videos. The best part is that you can revise your application as per your needs.
Creating a faultless beautiful and a conveniently simple iphone application is just the first step. Every company, whether it is a global empire or merely a start-up, has an application today, and you have to make sure that yours does not get buried in the app store.
Here are 5 hot shot tips to get you started:
1. Name and content- The name of the app has to have the potency to generate instant attention. In addition, instead of offering your version of information that is available on 500 other applications, offer unique information, that isn’t even available anywhere else.
2. Free downloads and Demo videos- There’s a lot of people that have made a lot of money with the sheer number of paid downloads that the applications designed by them have received. Still, if your app is offering information about our products, you’d have to give it out for free. To make it easy for everyone to use, you should also make videos about its interface and post it online.
3. Keep upgrading- Even the most fresh product can get mundane and boring over time, keep changing the templates, interface, etc.
4. Send a Press Release to a trusty and effective PR website regarding the launch of the app. Also, try to get it listed in something like a ‘hot and rising app of the month’ list or so.
5. Before creating the app, create a regular newsletter for your company (in case you haven’t already) and promote the app through the letter.
It is everybody’s favorite way of gathering information, and the market is still in a phase where it’s considered young and booming, meaning, this is the best time to capitalize on it.
However, what are the things one needs to keep in mind, before having a professional develop an iPhone application for you?
1. First, of all, regardless of what you are selling, there is surely an audience for it, like a certain part of the demographic that is most interested in what you have to offer. Keeping them in mind is a must.
2. Being creative is what it is all about, but not everybody likes an over-presence of graphics, and animations.
3. The information available has to be thorough, wherein the user can easily access anything he is looking for, especially the specifics of the products and services that you offer.
4. The application has to be genuinely helpful to the user. They should be able to make appointments, check schedules, prices, and make purchases directly, depending on the nature of the sector that you are dealing in.
5. The coding language and other technical aspects, should be easy, error free and changeable should the need arise.