Apple is the leading platform in the digital world, so iPhone apps are the necessary assets for every business owner. The Apple products are known for their style, exclusiveness, and uniqueness. To keep up with its high quality, Apple imposes strict requirements on its developers. It is important for an iOS developer to abide by standard practices for acceptance into the App store and for user-friendliness and usability.
Check out the following tips for companies that want to get iPhone apps developed.
- Outline the App’s purpose – The first step in developing an app involves creating a mobile strategy considering your business and customer requirements. For instance, iPhone users expect apps to fulfill their specific needs. In order to meet all the needs, developers need to clearly define user needs before developing the app.
- Define target audience – Your app worth nothing if there is no audience. Hence, it is important to develop your iPhone app keeping your target audience in mind.
- Streamline available features – Rearranging visuals and content for the mobile app will help customers recognize your brand while and streamlines interactions on both your app and website.
- Keep your app design simple yet unique – Make sure your app allows users to engage with the app without any complexity. Your design needs to be simple enough for hassle-free use and unique enough to grab the attention of your target audience.
- The app should be compatible with different iOS versions – Your app should support consumers with the oldest as well as the most recent iPhone. An iOS app must support multiple versions of iOS because this will help in widening the reach of your app, hence increases the number of users.
- Create a striking design – Backed with scientific facts, the average attention period for consumers is not more than eight seconds. So, make sure your app provides excellent, easy-to-navigate design to keep users involved.
- High-performance app – Your iOS app must be high performing and fulfill customer requirements of speed, agility, and flexibility. If an app is not highly-efficient, customers will lose interest and ultimately delete it. For instance, Whatsapp allows for smooth interaction between users through text, images and videos.
- Test before launch – It is mandatory for every mobile app development company to carry out plenty of testing before they launch their app. For example, if an app fails the first attempt users operate it, they will not return back to the app, therefore fixing bugs and issues before release can prevent such situation.
- Set your app’s price – Price plays an important part in the iPhone app’s success. Although free apps sound attractive, it may not be beneficial for your business, especially if your app offers a premium, unique service. The factors that help to determine the price of the app are the development time, development cost, and prominent features.
Making an app for a particular business is not an easy task. As to develop an app needs a lot of professional and experienced people. If you’re searching for iPhone development company in New York
, contact Soft System Solution
. We are the leading mobile application development company in New York.
The webmaster and the website owners are responsible for the safety of their website data. The website development process is complex. A website needs to be developed, optimized, and placed live. With so much hard work done, it is crucial that the data is protected.
Knowing about the preventive measures will help you understand the security concerns about the website and prevent them. This way your website would be able to stay live 24/7.
At Soft System Solution, we have been creating WordPress websites for years and our experts are regularly asked the question about the security of the website. While, it is impossible to secure the website from each and every threat, it does not mean that it cannot be protected. Here are a few tips to help you secure your website:
The first and foremost thing you should do to make your website secure is to change the admin. You need to change the password and username. If you use admin as you username and password, you are putting your website in jeopardy. Admin is one of most easiest password to hack.
It is very important to have a strong password. Here is some old and gold advice on creating a strong password.
- Use more than 12 characters.
- Add numbers, lowercase and capital letters with alphanumeric symbols
- Do not use a word from the dictionary or your name. It will be easy to guess.
Opting for a brute force plugin to secure the website is not as efficient as you might think it be. It can lead to website becoming unavailable. The best way to secure is to setup a secondary level password and limit the WordPress access with .htaccess.
If a bot or a malicious hacker is trying to get the access to the website with brute force attack, the best way to secure your website is by limiting the login attempts. Once you have changed your login details to a strong and secure ones, you’ll be able to repeal any brute force attack.
The two-factor authentication adds an extra security step to your login procedure. With a single login, you will just put username and password. However, with the second factor authorization, you would need to put in a verification code. This factorization will assure you that your website is secure.
Want to know more about website security? Don’t worry, we can help you out. We are a premier provider of web design, development & app development organization and PPC services in New York
. At Soft System Solution
, we focus on providing our clients best service through our comprehensive and customized approach.
While mending damages some tools come in handy. Web development and web designing is gaining immense popularity nowadays. It can entail lots of work in maintaining a site and it may require time. Fortunately, there are companies which can support you in this effort, in providing web solutions for your own website.
In NYC, many reputed companies can be a source of web solutions for you, especially for the maintenance of your website. Web solution companies help different firms in making their presence felt on the World Wide Web. They do so with a number of techniques like web designing, web development.
The professionals are given the charge of designing the company’s website, as well as its constant maintenance. They can be in charge of the constant updates that you have to do to keep your customers and audience up-to-date.
Some Modern Website Design Elements and Trends
Web design is moving toward modular design that often involves designing how the search function will work, how the navigation will be laid out, etc.
In recent times, designers have acquired a large selection of fonts to choose from, making it easier for companies to express their services and brands more accurately through topography. The unique font style makes the website to stand out from the rest.
Large hero images used in the background with text and other content overlaid on top like Uber’s website. Regardless of the approach you make use of, it is visually easy approach to convey through images the story behind your websites without having to rely on just text.
Flat design was quickly adopted by designers to end the concept of skeuomorphism very quickly. The biggest advantage of using flat design forces designers to emphasis more on the content and picking the trendy colors to help users find the way through designs.
Some websites also have videos that play in the background that can add a lot to a page. These videos can be used to tell a story and significantly reduce the amount of other written content used to explain your business.
Improve Your Business’ Search Engine Optimization to Attract Potential New Customers
Search engine optimization includes good code and good website standards and continues with management of your online presence. The core of website building is having good coding standards.
Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
can be used to connect your websites. This will let you have knowledge of users and who is using your website. The number of visitors you may be getting and how often they return to your website.
To understand the SEO health of your websites and improve Google deems, you need to achieve scores and speeds by following these features:
• Optimizing the delivery of your code
• Using content delivery networks for distributing to various networks to speed up request and download times
• Using cache plugin and mechanisms to speed up response time
• Server level and user level image optimization so that the content is optimized for the web
• Use a good web host that has a good fast response time when loading a website
Apart from having a good website design and SEO management, you need to have a good reputation management strategy for your firm.
Let’s have a look at some of the common methods followed by the reputation management firms to eliminate the negative image of a brand or an individual.
• Publishing optimistic and original web content through social media profiles and websites to hit harmful search engine results.
• Publishing press releases to support the brand and annul discouraging search results.
• Maintaining search engine optimization
• Talk about the company in various reputed third party platforms.
• Multiple blogs by different sources
Reputation Is the Secret Ingredient to Success
When you have many competitors in the market who are spending money on the same advertising and marketing tactics, what establishes your brand then is the reputation and it brings revenue growth.
Interestingly, the foundation for understanding reputation is now global, with online review sites, blogs, and social media making it easier for customers to understand the brands and the related products.
Encouraging Positive Reviews
In the service industry, such as restaurants, the customers are asked for feedback immediately. Many people are happy to share their positive feedback on their social media profiles after a pleasant experience.
For online business, surveys and feedback forms are useful to record reviews for potential customers.. For the proper progressive growth of businesses, you need to have a strong summarize mechanism that ensures every customer provides feedback, whether positive or negative.
Thus, in today’s competitive market it has become important to stay ahead of the curve by reading guides on upcoming trends of web solutions in the coming year. You need to approach companies which follow these trends and make use of it in their work. Soft System Solution
helps you in creating experiences for your customers who will actually add value and ensure positive reputation going forward.
Driving traffic to your website is important. But even more important is being able to convert that traffic into sales or leads. The only way to do that is to make your website design, experience and content, compelling enough to inspire a visitor to take action. Website design is becoming more and more important as a factor in conversion rate.
Research suggests that a mere 12.5% improvement in website design and features can lead to a staggering 83.85% improvement in conversion rate.
Undoubtedly, website traffic and successful online presence is based on numerous factors like download speed, user experience, content, and aesthetics of the site.
Yet, what all factors could make your website a performer has always been a matter of debate. The below mentioned visual guide will lead you the way to a deeper understanding of it-
Every web marketers endeavors to achieve top ranking for their projects in the SERPs. For that purpose, they employ a wide range of techniques. But what if you do not get the results you expect even after doing all that it takes? Maybe you have not done it all!
Many marketers fail to understand that SEO is not just about content or links, rather it has to do with every part of the website.
Pages that are semantically coded can push your site high for getting indexed properly. As we talk about systematic coding, HTML5 & Schema are the first two, we must talk about.
HTML has always been the top priority of search engines. The basic use of HTML is forming structured design, forms, as well as semantic content of the main page.
Search engines locate style sheets, images, scripts, videos, and many more easily, if HTML is rightly formatted.
Earlier, lot many problems were faced related to HTML, as the developers used their own techniques to define various sections on a page, which made it impossible for search engines to locate content on the page.
In order to keep the site neat and organized for developers as well as browsers, HTML5 has brought new semantic elements that properly describe all parts of the web pages.
Following are some of the semantic elements-
- <Header> –define header of the section
- <Main> – Defines the main content of section
- <Nav> – Defines navigation links
- <Article> –Defines individual content within the document (blog posts, comments)
- <Section> – Defines a section within a document
- <Aside> – Defines content that is aside from main content
- <Figure> – Defines independent content (photos, illustrations, videos)
- <Mark> – Defines highlighted or important content
- <Fig caption> – Defines the caption for the figure
- <HGroup> – Defines a group of header tags
- <Footer> – Defines the footer of section
- <Time> – Defines the time
HTML5 is capable of dealing with numerous other SEO problems like AJAX & URLs’ by eradicating #! from URLs. These characters usually do not obstruct the user experience, but if it is removed, it prevents from forwarding the page value and properly indexing the website.
Schema is a code which when added to a web page, helps the search engines to understand what actually the content means.
For an instance, if page is crawled by the search engine and discovers a header that looks like <h1>Bass</h1>, then the schema would allow search engines to know the header and provide better search results for users.
When schema markup is added to a websites, it allows search engines to include bits of information on result page to assist users to understand about the page. Some of the content includes ratings, prices, dates/times of events, address, etc.
The use of HTML5 and Schema will be increasing gradually. Therefore, if you are building a new website, use them wisely to help search engines under your webpages better, and they could get indexed properly.
While everyone is aware about the fact that poor user experience is one of the major causes of bad reputation, low visitor involvement, low conversion rates and so on, not a lot of people understand exactly what designing mistakes are hurting their website’s performance.
In this post, we have enlisted the five most common things that all the mobile users hate about poorly designed websites-
- Frequent pop-ups– There could not be any worse way to scare your visitors away than frequent popups. Although sometimes pop-ups act as a great way to earn new subscribers, yet most of the people find it annoying.
- Auto play multimedia– You must have seen pages where a video starts playing automatically right after the page loads. That’s insidious! Some visitors love silent browsing sessions and it can be quite irritating for them if multimedia starts playing and all of a sudden. Your website should contain a choice button, whether to play a multimedia or not, nobody should be forced to listen what you have to say.
- Useless animations– Studies show that it takes almost three seconds for a visitor to decide whether to stay on the page or leave it. So, forget about the useless animations and focus on creating content that interests users. Use catchy headlines, interesting content, illustrative copy, etc.
- Clarify through images– You can include images of your clients, your current employees your images, or anything else that would gain your visitors trust in what you have to say/offer. Clarifying through images is considered awesome.
- Avoid general forms- Do not add useless forms. For example- one of them most generic form is “contact us” form. Apart from being generic, it does not even specify whether the visitor is willing to receive more information, or not. Therefore, try other ways through which people can get hold of you right away.
In the online world, things don’t work the way they do conventionally! This is what keeps marketers on their toes for earning highest possible ROI for their efforts and finances.
While more and more marketers are gradually getting conscious of the vitality of Instant Digital Gratification, still a big chunk of the ‘so-called’ experts is clueless about what it is.
Its plain definition quotes- giving your audience what they need, in the time they need it!
Let’s unravel the inner layers of this topic.
Server response time is the time taken in getting response from the server after sending a request.
According to Google Page Speed Insights – Server response time should be under 200ms
Factors that affect response time of server
- Slow running of logical queries
Outcomes of slow server response time
- Solving database queries slowly
Factors that help in determining server response time
- Affects indexation process
Traffic coming on the site
With increased traffic on the site, webpage loading time speed slows down. This is because increased traffic increases resource usage.
Resource usage by a website
For viewing a web page each time, web server is accessed, which keeps the resources occupied. With website resources being occupied, the other functioning at the backend gets slow, eventually affecting the response time.
Steps for reducing resource usage –
- Optimize code by combining CSS files
- Impact of keep-alive (determine how communication is carried out between webserver and browser)
Right web hosting is necessary for improved server response time.
Following are few recommendations for improving web hosting-
- WordPress hosting- WordPress specific web hosting is must if a server is using WordPress frequently.
- Shared hosting- For effective functioning of websites, shared hosting is preferred. Bluehost is a widely used shared website hosting platform.
- VPS hosting- When your site gets too big for shared hosting, you can opt for VPS.
- Dedicated server- When you need more than VPS hosting, you need a dedicate server.
- Cloud server- In this, virtual server is put into action. This helps in managing the resources optimally.
- Content delivery network- It is based on the geographic location of the user. Storing and accessing of files can easily be done from any part of the world by this method.
- Caching- WordPress sites linked with PHP often slowdown the servers speed because server requires handling various other files. Caching WordPress files provides users static files directly, thus reducing load on the server.
Use of the right web server (Apache, Nginx and Litespeed) is necessary to improve the response time.
Web server wise benefits-
- PHP server side scripting language runs on Apache at an average pace
- Handles traffic efficiently
- It has the fastest server response time
- PHP runs on Apache at a fast pace
- It is available in both free and paid versions
- Much faster than Apache and Nginx
- Easily compatible with Apache
- PHP server side scripting language runs at a much faster pace on Litespeed
Did you know that 67% users make purchases from a mobile-friendly website, instead from plain desktop websites?
Facts like this are the reason why majority of developers are making transition to mobile-friendly responsive website creation only. For this purpose, tools like ‘Foundation’ help a great deal.
Foundation (by ZURB) is a front-end framework widely used by developers for creating mobile-friendly websites. It allows you to work in HTML, CSS & jQuery, in conjunction with Sass and Rails.
Foundation offers a range of functions and features that are tightly regimented for the use of developers and designers.
Responsive websites can be built with its fluid grid system, jQuery slider, a lightbox plugin, and HTML elements that are packed in the Foundation framework. Custom forms (comprising jQuery, input elements, dropdowns, and checkboxes) can easily be created through it.
The feature of creating custom mobile layout in this framework gives an additional advantage of making personalized changes according to the need of mobile users.
10 Prominent Features of Foundation framework–
- Its quick– Mobile friendly websites created with Foundation framework offer better pace of navigation.
- Completely customizable– Websites built in Foundation can easily be restyled according to specific needs.
- Offers brilliant mobile user experience.
- GPU acceleration– Better animation is possible via this framework making the website look smarter and better.
- Improved forms-Easy coding helps in creating custom build forms in this framework.
- Faster to code – Faster coding for all sizes (small grid, medium grid or large grid) is possible in this framework.
- It offers various ready to use templates
- Libsassy– Integration of Foundation with Libsass (a Sass processor) helps in creating friendly and dynamic websites with great programmatic features.
- Easy to use– Getting started with Foundation framework is not a tough job. Be it beginner or an experienced developer/ designer, coding is done easily through it.
- Rapid prototyping– Ideas can be easily executed into a real picture in this framework, which eventually helps in fastening the prototyping process of the website.