Sophistication is the key to developing the most brilliant idea! This is why experts use frameworks to take web development to the next level. Zend Framework 2 is one of the leading tools that make development in PHP much easier and interesting.
Zend Framework 2, also known as ZF2 has evolved from its previous version. It is an open source tool using which developers can develop websites and web applications. It uses PHP 5.3+.
But, how Zend Framework can make any difference in your development project?
Better MVC components
– You can get better model view controller component in this tool.
– Compare to other tools, you can get better and portable module system in ZF2. It makes writing or publishing modules easier in any PHP project.
More opportunities in library
– Zend Framework 2 offer many opportunities in library. Developers can use it as a component library and integrate other libraries too. It is a much-advanced feature that is not available in many other tools.
Lots of Classes
– It is an object-oriented technology, which means you can use lots of classes in it. Compare to other options, it has much larger set of classes.
– It supports several database management systems like Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, and MariaDB etc. You can use any DBMS in your project with ZF2.
– Compared to other frameworks, it is very flexible. This framework makes it easier for developers to create websites and applications in less time.
With all the above-mentioned benefits, ZF2 can makes lots of difference in your development project. You can create and manage every type of PHP project in this tool. It is an ideal tool to developing user friendly and creative websites and applications.
Many online forums and communities can help in learning more about this tool. Also, there is a Guide for Zend Framework 2 on the official website, in which you can get a detailed insight about this tool.